Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Weekly mother-daughter day 1

Recently, my mom and I decided to take one day per week to have a mother-daughter day and explore Boston and the neighboring areas together. This past Monday, we explored Newbury street together, and it was so much fun! I honestly feel very lucky to have such a wonderful mom -- she is sometimes very harsh with me, but I know that she has my best interest at heart, and I can talk to her about almost anything. She also has awesome taste in clothes, and most of the things I wear are either picked by her or I have stolen(?) them from her.

Wow, we look alike! 
Delicious Salad! 
Isn't my mommy so pretty? 
Peach Cobbler with Vanilla Icecream. YUMM! 
We discovered a used bookstore...
LOVED the interior! 
Looks like fall is here... 
Walking on the Harvard Bridge
This was in Anthropologie -- they usually never have "O" items, but they had this mug! 
Also in Anthropologie, trying on a hat -- i kind of want to live in an Anthropologie store...  
Warm Apple Cider with an Orange Slice -- delicious and so warm!  
Doing some reading at 'Trident', an adorable book cafe on Newbury!  
I love Boston architecture! 

Some other images from the mother-daughter day:



Quite looking forward to our next outing -- I am hoping to take advantage of the various free museum tours offered in Boston area!

-liv, love, laugh

16 comments:

  1. Your Mom looks like your sister! You both are so pretty. Your food looks so delicious too. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you'll get along well. My fiancee Daisy's mom always has something negative to say about her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of that peach cobbler, it looks huge as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea -- mother/daughter day :) and your mom does look very stylish! :) i would love to live in an anthopologie store too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like an awesome mother daughter bonding day. Especially with god food and tasty tea. :D

    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin


    cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of mother/daughter day :) You can never spend enough time with your mum!
    The first pic of you both is gorgeous, you have the same lovely smile!
    Take care
    x
    Bel
    b-by-bel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are beautiful...it's a great idea to spend time with your mum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, with your mum's genes, you really don't have to be worried about what you will look like in the future - she's so pretty! The bookstore looks amazing, quite similar to the Shakespeare and Company here! The food looks super delicious too. *____* And with the short hair, you remind me of that short-haired actress in King of Baking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having a mother-daughter day is such a great idea. You are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so awesome that you're able to set aside time to spend with your mom! I should totally start this with my mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea, I hope you had lots of fun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I couldn't find your blog, so i'm responding here ^^. It was indeed fun~

      Delete
  13. Super pictures, it all looks so much fun :)) I hope you are well doll x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! Check out my GIVEAWAY on my blog! :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea

    http://danaoprea88.blogspot.ro/2013/10/national-and-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the sweetest! I hope you both enjoyed the time spent together.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! I appreciate it. I'm following you now :)

    -B
    www.mighty-bside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete