Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Boyfriend

I love fall. The gorgeous sky, beautiful crisp air, tons of yummy delicious food, the foliage, thanksgiving and halloween just around the corner, schools starting...the list just goes on. On top of my list for loving fall these days though, is this man: 
Notice how we match...and now that I'm looking at the pic, even our pose looks the same
This lovely man was born in the gorgeous fall weather. Unfortunately, I am not in the same country to celebrate with him, so I will have to do the next best(?) thing and dedicate my blog entry to him.

Although I would like to go on and on about how amazing he is and how much I love him, he is a very private person, so I'll just share a few of my favorite pictures of us from September last year: 

This is from when we went to the Petit Prince exhibition on his birthday last year
Here he is talking to his parents 

When we went to walk around a gravesite



Candid shot on Gwang bridge

Ø is convinced that girls don't check him out... but I have proof right here that they totally do! 

near Han river



I am a huge dork and took a test of our compatibility -- it says "you guys are lucky to have met" 






Out of all the folks here, three of them are now back in Boston. 
I would like to clarify that I'm holding Ø's hand for warmth here. My hands aren't weirdly huge

Happy Birthday lovely man!

-liv, love, laugh

12 comments:

  1. Aww...so sweet! Happy birthday to him and cheers to good times! I'm sure you both will be reunited soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg yer in a long distance rel too?

    happy bday to him

    spread the love

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to him and tell him he is hunky and girls definitely do check him out. even on the internet.lol.

    Issie xox

    http://issie-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! You guys look perfect together. Happy birthday to your boyfriend. :)

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to him! you two are a lovely couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! cute post :)
    Meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a gorgeous couple! The pictures of the two of you always make me smile, because you give off a very happy vibe. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. The two of you make a lovely couple!! So cute!!

    Take Care, Aimee
    SwellMayde.com

    ReplyDelete